TOLO makes its return to Lake Stevens High School

Due to Wrestling State Championships the dance moves its date to February 26

Cierra Holder

The date for this year’s TOLO gets moved back on the calendar a week. Although no theme has been officially announced yet, the sophomore senate has a general idea of what they envision for the dance. “It is revolved around a movie theme and it’s kinda like movie duos in a way…it’s really flexible we are still kind of talking about it,” Pena said.

The new year started with a bang, and TOLO has returned to Lake Stevens High School. Changes have been and will be made to ensure the best turn out.

TOLO moved from the original date, February 19 to February 26. This was done to better schedule around the Wrestling State Championships and boost the dance’s possible attendance tally.

Being held in the LSHS cafeteria from 8:00p.m. to 11:00p.m., the dance is sure to be a blast with the theme revolving around movie duos.

“[The dance is] not going to be what people think it’s going to be. People think it’s going to be lame. It’s not going to be lame…It’s gonna be fun and I’m really excited,” sophomore Senator Nicholas Pena on the TOLO committee said.