Support the Viking Clubs

Become a member today!

Senior Jennifer Grossman is one of the ASB members and is advertising all the LSHS clubs.

Senior Jenni Grossman has set a goal for herself to advertise all the Viking clubs and help the clubs get more students involved.

“I am promoting the clubs to help them advertise themselves in a different way and get their clubs to be known by everyone. I am advertising the clubs by having them make a video and talk about their club and what they do and say how they can join and what days they have meetings. The first club I have going right now is FCA to show that it’s not just athletes that can be in the club. Also, we are going to work with all the history clubs and help give them recognition and simple engineering is the next club we will be focusing on next,” Grossman said.

Grossman is taking initiative to increase student involvement at LSHS. One of the benefits of attending Lake Stevens High School, is the huge array of student clubs.  There is something for everyone, and when students want to start something new, they are encouraged to do so.  Grossman hopes the publicity will develop club attendance which will greatly benefit the student body.

Lake Stevens has many clubs, such as:

Animation

Anime

ASB

Sports Medicine

Band, Choir

Civil engineering

Dead Poet’s society

Debate

DECA

Drama

FCCLA

FCA

French

Game

Gay Straight Alliance

German

Harry Potter

Hi-Q/Knowledge bowl

Honor Society

Interact

Key

Leadership

Link Crew

Magic

Math Construction

NHN

One Voice

Robotics

Strength and Conditioning

This Day in history

Valhalla

VTV

Video Game

Yearbook

Class of 2017

Class of 2018

Class of 2019