The student news site of Lake Stevens High School

Valhalla

Interview with Emanon

The Valhalla talks to the student made metal band

Left to right: senior Noah Wheeler, junior Josiah Muldowney, senior Justin Greene, senior Ian Salvisberg, and senior Jordan Greene. Photo by junior Victoria Graham.

Peyton Moenoa, Sports Editor

Check out The Valhalla’s interview with Emanon. Emanon is a metal band made up of our very own LSHS students, consisting of seniors Noah Wheeler, Jordan Greene, Ian Salvisberg, Justin Greene, and junior Josiah Muldowney. So far, Emanon has performed a few shows in Everett and at Studio Seven in Seattle. The band members have big plans for their future, and after high school they’d like to spend more time recording and performing together. The boys are supported by Muldowney’s parents, who were in bands themselves in the past and allow the boys to practice in their basement.

Keep your eyes out for the band’s new song, “Funeral,” that will be coming out and follow their social media below. Don’t forget to check out our interview!

Instagram: @emanon_bandwa

Twitter: @emanon_bandwa

Facebook: Emanon

Youtube: Emanon Band

2 Comments

2 Responses to “Interview with Emanon”

1. Jason Maybach on January 4th, 2017 6:52 pm

I had another question about why a Sports editor (Peyton Moenoa) is writing about music which confuses me as well. I also did a little research into the name of this band and found that the name is already taken by a hip hop group from California. I would love to see a follow up interview with the band and see their progress. I would appreciate a message if a second interview is in the works thanks (:

[Reply]

Marin Nielsen Reply:

Jason Maybach,
    Here at the LSHS Valhalla we assign stories to all members of the staff and it was a coincidence our sports editor pursued this story. To address you interest in the band, we will not be conducting a followup interview, however, if you wish to keep up with the band to learn more id suggest following their social media accounts mentioned in the article.
    Thanks,
    Marin Nielsen, Design Editor

[Reply]

If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar.

• Features

Gay-Straight Alliance Club

• Interview with Emanon

Features

ASK ASTRID!

• Interview with Emanon

Features

Stay-cation over Spring Break? Not boring anymore.

• Interview with Emanon

Features

Faces in the Hall: Staff Edition

• Interview with Emanon

Features

Find a place to focus

• Interview with Emanon

Features

The walk to the finish line grows shorter

• Features

What is Galentine’s day?

• Features

Faces in the hall

• Interview with Emanon

Features

From sun and hot to rain and cold: Australian exchange students arrive in WA

• Features

Jobs overwhelm high school students

Interview with Emanon