Experience LSHS talent

Annual LSHS Talent Show approaches

Students are preparing for the upcoming Talent Show on Tuesday, March 22 at 6:30 p.m. in the PAC. A Talent Show panel screened the acts during an audition process. “Auditions were great. There’s a lot of talent here at Lake Stevens in other areas not just one spot. I’m really happy that they’ll have their time to shine too. We have 18 performers. There’s so much variety and so much talent that if you don’t go, you’re really missing out. Come listen, watch, and get entertained,” said Macabalo.

The annual Lake Stevens High School Talent Show will be held on Tuesday, March 22 in the LSHS Performing Arts Center. The doors will open at 6:30 p.m., and the cost to enter is $3 with an ASB card and $5 without an ASB card. All proceeds benefit next year’s 2016 Veterans Day Breakfast.

Seniors Vera Macabalo and Cedric Dacoco are two leaders associated with organizing the 2016 LSHS Talent Show.

“We have to plan out the judges, awards, and how we are going to promote the talent show,” Dacoco said.

Judged by LSHS teachers Heather Helman, Jason Billingsley, and Heidi Forslund, as well as senior Kimberly Morgan, the Talent Show acts as a way for LSHS students to show their peers what they have the capabilities of doing.

Dacoco explained that the goal of the Talent Show is “to acknowledge the students around our school with amazing talents.”

Be sure to attend the Talent Show, which will include more than fifteen different acts ranging from Hmong dancing to rapping.